Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive
About The Company
CEDCOSS is a leading global Open Source software development company. They are dedicated to providing solutions to businesses by leveraging the power of open source software, solutions and technologies.
The company has been promoted by highly experienced professionals dedicated to provide high quality IT solutions. They provide values to the product with applied quality process. They define, design and deliver IT solutions to their clients which help them to become front runner up in there domain. With CEDCOSS, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the global delivery model that CEDCOSS pioneered.
They have served more than 500 clients all over the globe (UK, Germany, Switzerland, USA).
Salary: Rs 1.8 LPA (Rs 1,20,000 LPA + Rs 60,000 performance based)
Probation / Training Period: 2 months
Desired experience: Fresher
Bond: Service level agreement of 12 months after training period
Tentative date of interview: Sunday, 21st September 2014
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will be responsible to maintain relationship with clients at different levels.
- Understanding the product and services that the company provides and the requirements of the customer and map it to the available products and services of the organization or to the expertise and skills within the organization.
- Meet with business targets set for the accounting year on a monthly basis and ensure a steady booking of orders throughout the year.
- Building company profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Set evaluation parameters to gauge the customer satisfaction about the products and services.
- Strategize effectively to create new customers on a continuous basis.
- Creativity, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in dynamic environment of start-ups.
- Candidate comfortable with software industry will be preferred.
- Group Discussion
- HR Round
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA, MCA
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT