About The Company:
BookYourOffice is a commercial real estate venture with the aim to provide modern workspaces like co-working, shared, business centres and virtual space market. We are energetic about the adaptability and social advantages of shared office space and motivated to help organisations find aesthetic, affordable, flexible, comfortable and resourceful workspaces. We are currently present in Delhi NCR with the focus on expansion pan India.
We work with people renting business workplaces, and we know it's tedious, expensive and time-consuming. We help our customers and partners find the right workspace and fitting their needs according to their budget and occupancy plans. Our vision is to be the most promising market leader in office booking marketplace.
If you are searching for workspaces for your organisation, our unbiased, customised and free service facilitates every step in the search process, from shortlisting options to organising tours, negotiating and getting a new workspace for you. And if you have any kind of workspace we are the best advertising and listing platform. We offer you qualified leads and provide you with the necessary feedback to help you negotiate and assure a great new tenant.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch: 2018-2020
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA - INR 3.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Generate new leads through outbound calling efforts on prospects identified as potential for Onboarding.
- Take ownership for initial stages of the sales development cycle: new business research, preliminary needs assessment/analysis and initial introduction and online product demonstrations.
- Actively build, manage and report on on-boarding of clients and sales.
- Collect in-depth prospect information for subsequent consultative sales stages.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Work with the sales team on the sales pitch and prospect presentations and proposals.
- Maintain daily sales and productivity records. Present weekly performance against sales targets in Company meetings.
- Build strong relationships with prospects through regular and systematic follow up and contact programs.
- Strong consulting background.
- We strongly emphasize a consultative sales approach over "cold calling" approach.
- Pro-active, organized, dependable with proven ability to work well in small team.
- High Achievement orientation.
- High Motivation and ambition level for rapid career and financial growth.(Top Performer is guaranteed an exceptionally fast career growth)
- Client Orientation. Ability to build strong relationships. (BYO’s Number 1 priority - a big driver of our success has been - a relentless focus on how we can "constantly" add value for our clients)
- Execution Orientation. Takes full ownership of activities and outcomes.
- We need “DO- ER”s who Deliver Results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including exceptional presentation skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office.
- Face to Face Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 3.4 LPA