About the company
bigbasket.com (Innovative Retail Concepts Private Limited) is India’s largest online food and grocery store. With over 18,000 products and over a 1000 brands in our catalogue you will find everything you are looking for. Right from fresh Fruits and Vegetables, Rice and Dals, Spices and Seasonings to Packaged products, Beverages, Personal care products, Meats – we have it all.
At bigbasket.com we believe in being smart, quick and efficient, making your life as leisurely as possible. We understand that in this fast-paced world, time is always of the essence and hence want to make your grocery shopping easy and convenient so that no time is wasted in this process. So, no more hassle of going down to the grocery store and long queues for billing etc. You can browse through our varied range of products at bigbasket.com, order them and get them to be delivered at your own convenient time slot. We specially hand pick each and every product for you, putting it through a safety packaging process and finding your home, no matter how bad the wind is or how cold the weather is. Our ''No questions asked refund" and "'10% off for a delayed delivery" policy makes us a customer friendly online food and grocery store. Just follow three simple steps and get your order delivered - simply Browse, Add to cart & Choose delivery slot!
Job Location: Kolkata, Ahmedabad
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Salary Details: INR 2.4 LPA to INR 3.4 LPA (including fixed and variable components)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation Period: 3 months
Courses: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
Are you ready to make an impact? Do you want to learn & experience the Market & Sales Engagement? We need candidates who can excel and can turn subject matter expertise to acquire the new businesses, work with the sales strategy guidelines and help build our strength in the market place by influencing strategic sales, solution development, sales channel enablement, partner ecosystem, marketing, and more.
Role & Responsibilities
In this highly visible role the candidate will report to the Sales Manager of the Group:
- Identify, develop & manage strategic tie up’s with Dairy vendors (milkman) & Apartments to grow the business
- Drive strategy and execution for Sales, coordinating with vendors, acquire Customer by driving BTL Activities.
- Interest in business development, Sales
- Should quickly understand to acquire partner eco-system and value chain.
- Demonstrated experience, commitment and passion regarding the potential of business development to solve business challenges and deliver business value.
- Understanding of competitive and partner landscape.
- Developed point of view on business potential and limits in the marketplace.
- Get involved in the community focused launch plan of company’s services.
- Visibility and contacts in the community management, apartment association.
- Good communication skills and should know the regional language.
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), MBA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3.4 LPA