About The Company:
Benepik is among the emerging HR Tech Companies in Asia. Founded in 2015, Benepik is India’s first Employee Experience Platform. Our mission is to help organizations achieve superior results through an engaged & motivated workforce.
You will get an opportunity to work with a high performance team in a fast paced environment.
Benepik is place for people who are passionate about solving business problems through emerging technologies such as Mobile, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IoT.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: BBA/ B Tech
Batch Passout: 2018-19
Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA To INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Understand the business needs of the client and offer HR solutions pertaining to Employee Engagement, Reward & Recognition, Communication and Employee Experience.
- Achieve business growth and market development across cross section of industries by making corporate presentations to top management and explaining the concept to them (Concept selling),
- Plan new marketing initiatives, search for new business opportunities and new channels to generate business,
- Provide implementation and project management support
- Build, nurture and strengthen relationship with existing and potential clients
Skill Set Required:
- Should have good communication skills and passionate about results.
- The candidate should be willing to travel for business development.
- Aptitude Test
- Face to face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 1 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA