About the company:
Benepik is India’s first mobile- based Employee Communication and Engagement platform.
Benepik is built on the foundation that employee engagement directly impacts the business performance. We believe that employee engagement is the most promising competitive advantage that organizations can create.
You will get an opportunity to work with a high performance team in a fast paced environment.
Job Profile: Business Development Executive
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4 LPA
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Understand the business needs of the client and offer HR solutions pertaining to Employee Engagement, Reward & Recognition, Communication and Employee Experience
- Achieve business growth and market development across cross section of industries by making corporate presentations to top management and explaining the concept to them (Concept selling)
- Plan new marketing initiatives, search for new business opportunities and new channels to generate business
- Provide implementation and project management support
- Build, nurture and strengthen relationship with existing and potential clients
-Should have good communication skills and passionate about results.
-The candidate should be willing to travel for business development.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
3 - 4 LPA