Atlanta Systems Pvt. Ltd., has proven track record of over many years in building a vast clientele including bulk telecom users, corporate houses, call centers, service providers, power sector, government and security agencies. They offer end-to-end solutions in a multiplicity of industry verticals, They have assisted and partnered with reputed brands, startup ventures, SMEs / family owned businesses and technology consulting companies to assist them accomplish their solution requirements and serve them professionally and competently.
On the product front, Atlanta is one of a few companies to have completely designed and developed revolutionary products indigenously. Due to this, Their product boasts of unmatched stability and quality. Atlanta offers revolutionary solutions like Vehicle Tracking System, Fleet Management solution; specialized GPS/GSM based tracking solutions, Hand-held billing solutions, Electronic Billing solutions, Biometric solutions, Voice logging solutions and many more.
On the support front, our Customer Support Center is driven by energetic and experienced Professionals with a strong dedication towards their work & a ‘one-point’ focus on Total Client Satisfaction. Our primary objective is to cater to the needs of our clients and provide them with comprehensive solution under one roof.
Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Rs. 8,000 – Rs. 12,000 in hand per month (Depending on the candidature)
Bond: 1 Year (Candidates needs to sign an agreement, No submission of documents required, no upfront payment to the company )
Date of interview: 6th Jan 2015
- General HR Round (Face to Face)
- Managerial Round (Face to Face)
- HR Final Round (Face to Face)
- To acquire new corporate clients in the specified region / market and to achieve the sales / revenue targets.
- Candidates need to create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and be able to tailor products pitch according to their specifications.
- Ensure timely collection of revenue from clients
- Give business presentations.
- To map potential sectors.
- To achieve target plan.
- Developing new ideas to achieve sales growth.
- Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship.
- Aggressive to convert sales & achieve targets.
- Good in follow ups.
- Able to handle all query independently
- Quick starter
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 1 Years
0.96 - 1.44 LPA
Share Job with your friends