Website address : http://www.2sigmas.com
Desired experience: 0 - 6 Months
Course Specialisation: Any Graduate
Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Rs. 8000 – Rs 10000 Per Month + Added incentives (Depending on the candidate performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Process: 2 Rounds of Face to Face interview
Interview Location: Noida
Tentative Interview Date: Saturday, 8 November 2014 (subject to change)
- Candidate is responsible for developing new customers market
- Lead Generation & Closing deal
- Should have ability to maintain a track record of developing Comprehensive marketing and business development strategies.
- Should have the ability to clinch large deals and chase a revenue target
- Should have ability in developing New Channels.
- Should have ability in Client Management and client relationship.
- Managing business development activities entailing mapping of new market segments.
- Manage Revenue Target for Domestic market
- Strategy development , Planning and Reporting
Duties & Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including cold calling, lead generation prospecting, qualifying and all other aspects of the sale.
- New client / business development.
- Understanding of customer needs and interact with the team to fulfill the jobs
- Contract negotiation.
- New opportunities, including routine contact i.e. discern service concerns, forecast future activity, expand service offering, and explore new opportunities within existing clients/new clients.
- Build and maintain relationship with the client for repetitive business.
- Interact with the customers for job orders, client meetings, sales meetings etc
- Prepare weekly/monthly/Quarterly management status reports.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Excellent people management skills
- Database generation
- Cold calls & Lead Generation/ qualification/ customized presentations Mailer campaigns.
- Proposals preparation for enquiries from prospect with the help of technical team
- client visits
- Must be passionate about his/her job and positive attitude toward achieving targets
- Well versed with MS Office Tools (PPT, Word, Outlook etc), CRM tools, social media networks
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Friday, 7 November, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesn\\\'t work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
Business Development executive
B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT
0 - 6 Years
0.96 - 1.2 LPA