Desired experience: Fresher
Training Period: 3-6 months
Salary: 1.2 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will disclose post registration
- Candidate should have Knowledge of social media, web-based software, Linkedin, Jigsaw and other web2.0 professional networking sites.
- Good communication skills.
Interview Process: 3 rounds of Face to Face discussions with Sales & HR team
Job Purpose: Candidate should have flair for sales profile
- Candidate must have Facilitate in creating a lead gen plan for their region and meet or exceed monthly or annual targets.
- Identify decision makers and ease in connecting with C level among the targeted leads in order to start sales process and cold calling in to prospect accounts to generate new business by generating atleast three appointments per week
- Follow-up on marketing campaign leads within the defined turnaround time SLAs and provide weekly reports to the management on campaign success
- Maintain and expand the database of client prospects.
- Capture accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
Business Development Executive/ Inside Sales Executive
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BBA, BBI, BBM, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA