In business since 2009, Thakker Technologies has grown every year and we’ll continue to grow in every area of our enterprise. We help our clients connect by analyzing their web presence and identifying their true online audience. From there, we help with CMS development, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Android app development, iPhone app development, iPad app development, SEO, Internet marketing solutions and many more services. Thakker Technologies assists clients in every stage of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and beyond. Many of our customers have been with us for multiple years. They come from countries like the UK, India and the United States. Each of them trust our expertise in providing the best web solutions available. We’re a dynamic I.T company that creates simple, beautiful Websites , software and mobile apps that allow businesses to grow large and devoted audiences. We have successfully completed 5 years in the IT industry and we are continuously growing day by day towards our mission.Thakker Technologies is a team of 20 expert professionals with lots and lots of talent.We have huge expertise in CMS development, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Android app development, iPhone app development, iPad app development, SEO, Internet marketing solutions and many more. We also offer excellent Ecommerce solutions using platforms like open-cart, PrestaShop, Magento, Drupal, Joomla, WooCommerce, etc. As we execute all the projects flawlessly, we are a trusted choice of many customers across the globe.At Thakker Technologies, we provide flexible and scalable web, mobile and marketing solutions that help your business grow. We also furnish dedicated resources for PHP, web designing, Android app development, iPhone app development, SEO and WordPress.Thakker Technologies is committed to hand over you the seamlessly easy development which can add the value in your business profitability.
Website: https: http://www.thakkertech.com/
Salary: INR 2 to INR 3.5 LPA
Desired Experience: 1 – 3 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Technical/ Personal2 Interview
- HR Interview
- Extensive knowledge in business development/sales experience in the Information Technology(IT) Consulting area
- Knows how to do bidding on online freelancers sites available.
- Driven self-starter with a proactive approach to serving professionals at all levels in a client-oriented environment.
- Must be technically savvy (fair understanding of IT industry, typical services, client expectations, how deals are structured)
- Possess excellent communication, listening and presentation skills, extremely enthusiastic, motivated and aggressive
- Channel Management /Key Business Account management
- Must be creative to find out innovative ways to find out clients and has to drive targeted business to company each month
Skill Set Required:
- Incentives will be given, if you get more than targeted $ business to company
- Achieving Company Sales Targets, Preparation of Sales Budget, Annual Sales Plan and Strategy
- Respond to RFI / RFPs/Business Proposals until the deal closure stage
- Strong negotiation skills, closing skills, diligent follow-up skills,
1 - 3 Years
2 - 3.5 LPA