About the Company:
Sharabh Technologies is an internet consulting and software development company based in India that serves the global marketplace. We help visionary clients develop their brand through web marketing strategies, dynamic website design, e-commerce, content development, integrated multimedia and information technology facilitating. We specialize in successfully bringing brands to the global marketplace through creative and functional technology.
Salary: INR 1.5-4 LPA
Desired Experience: Minimum 1 year
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Generating business through online bidding / freelancing portal likes Upwork, Guru, freelancer etc.
- Explore & target new business leads & opportunities in software/ mobile/ web development domain (US/UK/AUS markets).
- Setup portfolio on websites and get projects through these websites.
- Should be comfortable in client interaction including voice and chat communication.
- Ensuring innovative and relevant offers are made to increase the success rate.
- Improving overall efficiency of technical content and making it available for reuse.
- Ensuring bid as are completed in all respects, audited and approved.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities and generate revenue
- Writing proposals, RFP, RFI responses for prospects and clients & close deals
- Responsible to make adequate proposals based on clients requirement and must be proficient in Proposal Writing, Keeping Follow ups, Requirement Gathering.
- Knowledge of Email Marketing campaign, Lead Generation will be an added advantage.
- B.Tech. /M.Tech /BCA/ MCA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Should be strong in Business Development for International market in IT Software domain
- Act as a point of contact between client and the Technical team.
- Should have good selling attitude, result oriented & able to work independently.
- Aggressively achieving the sales target
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of requirement gathering and convincing skills
- Coordinate with the project management team for client needs and specification to ensure smooth delivery.
- Should be well versed with Open Source, web based and mobile technologies.
- Willing to work in flexible hours
- Written Test (Aptitude + Technical Round)
Business Development Executive
1 - 4 Years
1.5 - 4 LPA