About The company
Sai Webtel is a frontier in providing high quality customer oriented website design and development solutions. Headquartered in Gurgaon, Delhi (NCR), Sai Webtel was established way back in 2007 with the aim to deliver business value and establish long- term partnerships with its clients. Sai Webtel differentiates from its competitors through its cutting -edge online business solutions for its clients with the ultimate aim to grow their business.
Their creative team has a deep understanding about how to build effective online marketing packaged solutions. We have collaborated with small and medium sized enterprises in the healthcare, travel and hospitality, education, e-commerce and real estate sectors, providing them with cost -effective business solutions that have helped in positioning themselves better in their niche markets.
Website address: http://www.saiwebtel.com/
Desired experience- 1-3 Years (B.Tech candidates must have minimum 1 year of experience in Sales field)
Course Specialization: B.Tech/MBA
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: 2.4 LPA – INR 3.6 LPA + incentives
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that , the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- HR (face to face round)
- Sales Manager (face to face round)
- Director Sales (face to face round)
- Final HR round for negotiations (face to face round)
Key responsibility areas of the candidate include:
- Business Development for the group.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives and effectively communicate value proposition including ‘selling to our strengths’.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas by projecting expected sales volumes.
- Finalize rate cards based on relative strengths of various editions and competitive intensity in order to maximize revenues.
- Fine-tune operating rates by keeping current with market dynamics, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Develop and refine sales processes and ensure adherence.
- Evolve strategies and initiatives to enhance revenue growth and increase customer base.
- To develop and maintain good PR with the clients for pitching those higher value products so that they get more benefit through Saiwebtel.
- Preparing proposals, presentation, feature list for the clients (New Business).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with peers and cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivation and readiness to coordinate initiatives involving several different parties
- Strong grasp of social media tools and trends.
- Preferred: Advanced knowledge of digital media trends and strategies, with an emphasis on social media.
Business Development Executive
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
1 - 3 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA