About The Company :
Mentoria is Indias first holistic career discovery ecosystem that enables students to discover themselves and their ideal career path, thereby ensuring that they live happier, more productive and successful life. Through our knowledge gateway, students will gain access to curated content on their identified career paths, engage with industry experts to gain better and deeper understanding of reality in these careers and build communities with their peers to interact on a daily basis with the like-minded individuals. We are looking for persistent and innovative business development professionals to build Monteria’s corporate portfolio. We are engaging corporates as an employee engagement/welfare initiative for their employees children. Think you fit the bill?
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary:- INR 3 LPA(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 18 May 2018
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Creating a company database.
- Selling/Marketing the Mentoria Solution within corporates by generating leads.
- Fostering long-term, durable and mutually beneficial relationships with our clients
- Managing the after sales and feedback process of all our clients
- Contributing to product advancements, based on insights from the market
- 1 year of corporate sales experience (in the HR solutions space) or relevant internships.
- A driving passion that will help you collaborate with us to achieve our nation transforming ambition.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work hours
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- Health benefits
- Performance bonus
- Free entry onto the Mentoria ecosystem for any student in your immediate family that are looking for career guidance
- A yearly budget for any training or development workshop/course that you would like to take up.
- A super creative and motivational work environment
- The opportunity to be a part of a nation transforming organization
- Face To Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
1 - 2 Years
3 - 3 LPA