Hiteshi Technologies is an innovative technology and business driven professional services firm. Our talented, dynamic and young professionals efficiently use their technical expertise to enable high end solutions for both web and mobile application development. The entire team serves with diligence to deliver cost effective and interactive design solutions without compromising on quality and definitely upholding client deadlines.
Desired Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Course Specialization: M.B.A.
Salary: INR 2 – 4 Lacs Per Annum
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Technical Round
-Build contacts and develop relationships with potential business prospects and ensure they are fully briefed on products and service offerings.
-Identify business opportunities, gather competitor information & recommend appropriate action to achieve predetermined business objectives.
-Build & maintain strong client relationships to pave the way for additional future sales.
-Devise and implement various tactics pertain to penetrate the product and services in the target market.
-Responsible for gathering account budgets for the year and the breakdown, reporting its success.
- Review and analyze, in a proactive manner, business development opportunity management and strategic effectiveness.
- Lead effective efforts to coordinate strategies for group sales and to optimize conversion.
Skill Set Required:
- Rich experience in dealing with corporate clients or IT Products and Services.
- Good Communicator and Strong Influencer.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
- Strong Ability to present and confident to demonstrate.
- Should be able to handle a team and very good in developing in International market.
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics.
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
- Interaction with senior personals across multiple industries.
- Go Getter and self driven.
Business Development Executive
2 - 3 Years
2 - 4 LPA