About The Company :
B-Flux Management Services is a company of multiple service providers pioneered for excellent and driven with efforts and enthusiasm, it is a common platform of services like software development, IT Services, website designing, website promotion, head hunting, logo designing. In this era of tech-savvy environment, everything requires computer facilitation. Gone, are days , when only banner and pamphlets were considered enough for activities like promotion of your company or any business activity.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: 0.5-2 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE,BSc,BCA,BBA,MBA
Target Batch Passout: 2013/2014/2015/2016
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA
*Depending upon the candidates performance during the interview
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 13 February 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required :
- Experience in Business Development in the areas of sales related to IT solutions and software services.
- Strong Communication and IT fluency
- Expert in dealing with clients via Skype, Phone Call, Chat and Video Conferencing
- Expert in followup of potential and hot lead
- Generate Qualified Leads through Cold Calling, Online Bidding, Email Marketing and other Portals
- Generate leads to crack down the Corporate Level Projects
- Expert in creating market presentations, proposals and lead funnel
- Completely responsible for generating business
- Building and maintaining contacts with Business
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Procuring various projects under Website, Mobility Apps
- Major contribution from corporate sector with key focus in driving the Business Process Transformation into Technology Domain.
- Defining vertical and laying strong foundation and setting the targets for the self under Business Development.
- Making sure the targets are achieved on a monthly / quarterly basis by meeting the deadlines as discussed with the management and also in align with the Organization policies.
- Follow the strict timelines for all the deliverable in aligning with goals and objectives of Business Development in the organization.
- Multiple Face to Face Interview
Business Development Executive
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0.5 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA