About the Company:
We at NB Laboratories are manufacturing MEDILINA - ORGANIC SPIRULINA which is a remarkable dietary supplement that is not only 100% natural and a non-habit forming health supplement, but is also the richest food source of complete protein (65%) and other extremely important nutrients. NB Laboratories is spread over a span of 15 acres is the 2nd largest manufacturer of Organic Spirulina in Asia.
Job location: Nagpur
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Course Specialization: BBA/MBA in Marketing
Salary: For fresher candidates : INR 5000– 10000 stipend as Marketing Intern (3 months)
For experienced candidates :INR 1.8 LPA – INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Undergoing training to have complete understanding of products & services provided by company for export
- Identify leads for export sales for US market and add in performance tool and keep updating lead as it progresses in pipeline.
- Introduce company and products
- Capture requirement of customers as per SOP
- Send samples to customers as per standard SOP.
- In case of any deviation where clients demands quantity of sample greater than SOP take managements approval.
- Ability to handle objections and negotiate effectively
- Ensure that the company is compliant with International Trade Agreements and Custom Legislations
- Follow up for order and coordinate with internal team to ensure fulfilment of order
- Ensure correct information is maintained for booking details & documentation requirements
- Ensure orders are shipped in time to arrive by the customer’s requested delivery time
- Trace and track shipments to ensure the delivery in time and resolve the queries of customer
- Resolve any issues regarding billing and shipping
- Closing the deal and take feedback
Skill Set Required:
- Telephone Etiquettes as per US culture
- Understanding Product Specifications
- Email drafting skills
- Knowledge of Domestic & International Geography
- Customer relationship Management
- Knowledge of U.S. export
- Regulations and other export agency requirements
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Understanding Import and Export Cargo Documentation Requirements
- Problem Solving Skills
- I Negotiation Skills
- Excellent in MS-Office
- Ability to work in night shifts
- Analytical Skills
- Coordination skills
- Telephonic Interview
- Technical interview
- HR interview
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA