About the company:
Centilytics is a Silicon Valley-based company that helps enterprises using public clouds to govern, analyze and optimize their cloud spend under one roof. We are a part of StartX which is a tier-1 Stanford-based startup accelerator and have been managing millions of annual cloud consumption for all our customers so far.
At present, Centilytics operates for both AWS and Microsoft Azure with a plan of introducing Google cloud in near future. Our clientele base includes Lenovo, Infosys, The Wire, NASSCOM and LRN to name a few.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech / BBA / BCA
Salary: INR 1.92 LPA to INR 4.8 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Bond: 2 year service level agreement.
2 Years Program : (Surety Cheque: Rs 50,000 to Rs.75,000 (Depending upon the job profile) to be submited against the service agreement.)*
*You need not deposit any amount in that bank account, that could be a zero balance account in which the balance could be Re. 0.
Pls Note: Company will not use the cheque until unless there is any absconding or breach of agreement from candidate side. This cheque will stand cancelled once they leave the company in proper manner after completion of agreement.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description For(Business Development Executive):
- Reaching out to prospects in your geography
- Setting up time for a physical or virtual meeting
- Demo the platform with the help of our Technical Team
- Onboard the prospect for a 3-month free trial
- Transition every on-boarded client to the internal customer adoption team
Job Description For(Digital Marketing Executive):
- Strategize, Recommend and Design – Digital content management, web analytics, digital marketing operations, content distribution/syndication, campaign management, marketing ROI analysis, etc
- Focus on using customer data and insights to transform marketing processes, assortment and customer experiences
- Review social listening & social media marketing initiatives to provide linkage to commerce to drive sales
- Multiple face to face round of interview
Note: Those Candidates who have appeared in interview since last six months are not eligible
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.9 - 4.8 LPA