About The Company:
KPG99 Inc (US Staffing), An Professional IT Staffing Firm. We provide staff augmentation by the person, project or team, or take on a blended engagement. We serve clients in every IT sector. We provide Consultants on Both Contract & Contract-Hire basis. KPG99 INC, since its inception in 2013, the name has been synonymous with quality, performance and experience. We helped build successful companies by identifying the best candidates for them, many of whom have gone on to create their own success stories. With human capital being the most valuable asset for your company today, we help to improve your productivity through an effective high-level recruitment process.
• Serving more than 500+ clients across the United States from all the sectors & industries.
• Specialized team of 250+ consultants throughout the U.S. Information Technology Resource Management services (ITRM) solutions.
• Expertise across various Technologies, Projects, functions & Domains.
• Ready pool of IT Consultants ( GC& USC)
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BCA/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech/ B.sc/ MBA
Interview: 1st week of January, 2019
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Salary: Upto 3 LPA
Bond: 1 Year
Work Timings: 7:00 PM to 4:00 AM IST (5 Days working)
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
Profile: Business Development Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Identifying new sales leads and adhere to Lead Generation targets on monthly basis.
• Manage a large account base of companies and reach out to prospects to Identifying identify, penetrate, and generate high value leads through a defined client acquisition process.
• Maintain high levels of prospecting activity and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trusted relationships with prospective clients.
• Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our companys values, unique culture, and vision for the future
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
• Graduate/ Post Graduate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales.
• A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes as well as your failures.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
• Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
• Evidence you are a Top Producer in your current role
A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily/ weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
• Lucrative incentives + Bonus
• Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
• Cab facility for female employees
Why work with us:
• Free meal
• Lively Team Environment.
• US Business Holidays are provided.
• Excellent Salary for the right candidate.
• Excellent Incentives and Growth Opportunities.
• Opportunity to travel US
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA