Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Associate - Online Sales
Remuneration: 2.4 to 3.0 Lacs/annum Including retention bonus to be paid after 9 months.
Course specialization – BE/ B.Tech
Training Period: 6 Months
No Bond/No Contract
- Making new clients on online portals for IT projects such as Elance, ODesk, Freelance and Guru for Projects in Web, Mobile and Facebook Applications.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients.
- All Business Development will happen Online sitting in Zecross Office.
- To understand the technologies and the services that Zecross provide. You will be provided trainings to make you understand Zecross domain of work and services.
- To understand the requirements of the customer and to pitch in wider software services to benefit client\'s business.
- Making accurate effort calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- To achieve minimum revenue target set for your role.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Be involved with identifying new online opportunities for Business.
- Flexibility in Working Hours as may have to communicate with Clients in Odd hours such as late night or early morning.
- Required to bid Portals such as Elance, Odesk or Freelance for Web and Mobile Applications projects.
- Hold high ethics & values and understand that any compromise with them is unacceptable at Zecross.
- Inclination towards understanding the technologies in which Zecross provides services.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience, and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Ability to think out of the box and help in marketing to make Zecross brand stronger online.
Soft Skills :
- Ready to work in a Small team of motivated and highly talented individuals and a Startup Environment of Highly focussed, quick delivery and uncompromising quality.
- Humble, friendly, helping and accommodating in behavior. Have deep interest, great inclination and a believer in Technology.
- Helps team members progress toward their professional development goals.
- Defines and disseminates technology best practices.
- Ensures we are proactive in our pursuit of new solutions and innovation within our marketing and sales Practice.
1) Aptitude Test
2) GD round
3) Personal Interview.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative Date of Interview: December 27th 2013
Last date for registering is Thursday, 19 Dec 2013 by 4 PM; Late registrations shall not be considered.
To Register, click on ‘Apply’ button, fill in the required details and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles and resumes and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT