About the Company:
Childhood is the most celebrated time of our lives and especially the first six years where we learn to do the most basic things like walk and talk. Research points to the fact that early childhood from 0 to 6 years is the most crucial time of a man’s life and hence must be dealt with sensitively and also utilized optimally. These are the foundation years on which our entire life is built. And hence at School Atlas, we focus on pre-primary curriculum and pedagogy. SCHOOL ATLAS aims to create a positive impact on schools, educators, students and parents, by providing quality curriculum, improving the learning outcomes of the students through educator training using technology for teachers and students.
Job location: Andheri, Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2016
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA – INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/BBA/MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
Business Development Associate
- Business development and operations in rural and semi-urban areas of Maharashtra.
- Meet, greet and generate leads of schools in rural Indian (Maharashtra to be specific).
- Work towards creating a robust sales process to reach and convert more schools.
- Build a database of schools for the assigned territory.
- Take charge of cash collection.
- Work as a relationship manager post sales.
Ideal candidate should have:
- MBA/Graduate with 1- 3 years of direct sales/B2B Sales/Corporate Sales experience.
- Preferably worked earlier with a startup before.
- Strong presentation skills in English and local language.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Resilient, good under pressure and manage the stressful environment.
- Willingness to work in the education sector.
- School Atlas believes in acknowledging and appreciating quality work and commitment. Growth is a continuous phenomenon at School Atlas both in terms of learning and monetary reward.
- Telephonic Round
- Face To Face Interview
Last date to apply: 18 September 2017
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 2 Years
2.16 - 3 LPA