Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Associate
About The Company:
Refiral is a one-of-a-kind marketing solutions package that provides end to end marketing solutions.
Refiral is based on an all-new marketing channel.
They, at Refiral, term this new channel of marketing as Refiral Marketing
They run automated referral campaigns for online businesses, aimed at providing solution to three pain points: How to Increase conversion rate? How to acquire new customers? & How to retain existing customers?
Their core philosophy revolves around the concept of offering the right incentives at the right instants to lure existing traffic to make successful purchases as well as refer those products virally among their friends/social networks.
They work on the principle of creating infinite sustainable sales loops by converting the existing traffic of a website into a virtual marketing sales force. Thus, increasing their loyalty and influencing them to promote a store.With a clientele of more 400 websites, We truly believe that we are the Master’s in the Referral Marketing Biz and nobody can match our expertise !
Salary: INR 3 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post regestration window is closed.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
Pre- requisite: Excellent Communication Skills
• Getting new clients onboard
• Responsible for handling the complete client acquisition process – identifying client prospects in both Indian/ International markets
• Follow up with potential clients (mail, social media, phone, personal meetings) to launch Refiral Campaigns
• Pitching, Convincing, Negotiation and Integration. Build long term client relationships
• Manage, monitor and continuously optimize client campaigns; share insights and retain existing clients.
- Aptitude Test
- HR Round
- Manager Round
- Director Round
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Associate
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT