About The Company:
Planet Spark is an education Startup based out of Gurgaon cofounded by XLRI graduates with a vision to disrupt the education industry through powerful and highly engaging after school learning programs for pre-teen kids delivered by qualified homemakers and teachers from their homes. The company has 10 teachers live in various sectors across Gurgaon and is in a hockey stick Growth phase.
Planet Spark is a scientifically designed Math program, exclusively for pre-teens kids and aligned with the school curriculum. The program is based on our proprietary STEPS Methodology (Spark Think Explain Practice Share) that ensures a very strong foundation for conceptual understanding. It has been designed by educationists from XLRI Jamshedpur and draws its inspiration from child cognitive psychology, and learning pedagogy and presents it in an engaging ‘gamified’ way to make students fall in love with academics
Profile: Business Development Associate
Salary Range: INR 2.4 LPA – INR 3.0 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative Date of Joining: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- The Business Development Associate will be a front line soldier, responsible for getting growth (Customers – Students and Parent leads) for our Teachers by tapping into the demand through various online and offline channels.
- The Associate will directly report into the Operations Head, Cofounder of the company and will anchor and drive end to end Growth metrics for the company and our Teacher partners by planning for Demo Classes for the Teachers.
- The Associate will be responsible to manage the Planet Spark Engine of Growth end to end to achieve the Company Vision
- Planning Demo Classes for Planet Spark Teacher Partners through:
- Existing Lead Management and Lead Engagement
- Calling the potential Hot and Cold Leads
- Finding new channels through which growth can be unlocked, coordinating for Pamphleting / Postering
- Anchoring Offline Marketing Campaigns
- Scouting and joining new Facebook groups and driving growth through them
Skill Set Required:
- Candidates should possess digital/online marketing skills
- Candidates should have analytical Skills, basic awareness of Offline Marketing
- Candidates should have growth mindset, go getter, fierce Executor
- Bias for Action (Action not debate)
- Hustling and ability to go through the grind
- Multiple Face to face round.
- HR round
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA