About The Company:
MindChamp is an ed-tech company that moulds 7-14 year olds to use technology to their best advantage. They learn to create their own games and websites, at the same time develop skills like logical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity. We promote STEM learning and 21st-century skills in students from an early age.
Mindchamp is the pioneer of coding education in India and have been widely covered by The Hindu, YourStory, Pune Mirror, and the likes. We are also one of the 30 companies selected by DIPP, Government of India to participate at Slush 2018, world's biggest technology-venture event.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2018/2019
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Since it is a fast-paced company, there is immense scope for growth along with the organisation. Your
- Speaking with potential customers over calls
- Lead the sales from start to end diligently
- Track, manage, and analyse customer data
- Build effective, long-term relationships with customers
Skill Set Required:
An ideal candidate for this role would have:
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Self driven and can't take no for an answer
- Diligent about any task at hand
- As cliched as it sounds, the willingness to learn and grow as an employee is very important. An interest and demonstrated experience in the K12/education space is a major plus!
- Face to face interview
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA