About The Company
Byju's the learning App (Think & Learn Pvt Ltd) is a leading provider of online education in India and a frontrunner in Edtech space globally.
· Currently we have around 8 million users globally spanning majorly across the regions of South Asia, South East Asia and Middle East.
· Our paid user base currently is at about 500,000 users who engage our app for about 40 minutes daily from 1701 towns in India. This is an unprecedented number in reach and has been possible only with help of a online+offline business model we follow.
· Our wide gamut of products range from 4th standard to 10th standard school curriculum, 11th-12th school & JEE/NEET products, CAT preparation, UPSC, GRE, GMAT, Banking exams, Campus recruitment etc.
· Our investors include a clutch of global funds and niche investors like Sequoia Capital, Sofina Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (Investment arm of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Pricella Chan), IFC (Investment arm of World Bank), Lightspeed ventures, Times Internet and Verlinvest Fund.
Byju's have seen explosive growth in last 2 years with our revenue growing by 150%+ and employees growing to 2000
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Years
Salary Details: Upto INR 6 LPA (Depending upon the candidates’ experience and interview performance)
Probation Period: 2 months
Courses: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
-Candidates should have a keen interest in education and innovation along with acumen for sales.
-The responsibility can vary from handling revenue responsibilities in different geographies to being individual contributors in driving business.
-Being capable in concept selling and understanding business and customer issues through understanding of the learning, and new-age tech markets will be an added advantage.
-An inherent ability to position, market and sell an idea or product will be a key skill set in a B2C or B2B sales model.
- Strong phone presence and comfortable with cold calling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Candidate should be dyanamic,determined,persistent and want to be a part of this learning revolution
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 2 Years
6 - 6 LPA