About the company:
Think & Learn is a niche player in the global edutech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,'13,'14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award for the last three years. Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division - Byju's Classes.
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India’s largest technology based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet and Tablet. The Bangalore based company runs the iconic brand Byju’s Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India. It has recently tied-up with the electronic giant Samsung where Byju's Classes products are being jointly marketed & distributed by Samsung and Think & Learn through 8000 Samsung stores across India.
Salary: Upto INR 12 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-5 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Locating/proposing potential business deals for the company by contacting potential partners/customers and by discovering and exploring opportunities.
- To identify potential buyers for various company products by connecting with customers, making calls, negotiating on terms and closing on sales.
- To develop a mutually beneficial relationship with the customers based on trust and understanding.
- Building and maintaining business relationships with high level executives
- Keen interest in education and innovation.
- Interested in solving business and customer issues through strong lines of communication and presence of mind.
- An inherent ability to position, market and sell an idea or product will be a key skill set.
- Excellent in problem solving
- Strong analytical ability
- Very good communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- Proven sales experience prior preferred
- Flexible to work under pressure
- Presentation skills
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
Business Development Associate
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, MBA, MBE, MFM, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 5 Years
5 - 12 LPA