Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Associate
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India’s largest technology based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet and Tablet. The Bangalore based company runs the iconic brand Byju’s Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India. It has recently tied-up with the electronic giant Samsung where Byju\'s Classes products are being jointly marketed & distributed by Samsung and Think & Learn through 8000 Samsung stores across India.
Backed by Dr Ranjan Pai and Mohandas Pai of the Manipal group, Think & Learn is the youngest company to win the CNBC-Crisil Emerging India Award (Education). It has also been listed in the Deloitte Fastest 50 Technology Company in India, for the last three consecutive years.
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to INR 5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-3 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Within 15 days-30 days
- Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Locating/proposing potential business deals for the company by contacting potential partners/customers and by discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Also will be involved in the screening of potential deals by analysis of market strategies, details of deal requirements as well as financials
- Keen interest in education and innovation. Being interested in solving business and customer issues through strong lines of communication and presence of mind.
- Excellent in problem solving
- Strong analytical ability
- Very good communication (both written and verbal), Presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- Telephonic round
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
- Job Responsibilities: Business Development Associate
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT