About The Company:
CyberTeam provides training in Cyber Security and Digital Forensics for various public & private organisations. Our team is lead by the folks who work with Indian Air Force and Indian Police. Our goal is to spread awareness about Cyber Security and make as many as people equipped with the tools and knowledge to defend themselves from different kind of cyber threats. CyberTeam connects various institutes and Cyber Security trainers to provide training in Cyber Security, Penetration Testing, Digital Forensics and Fraud Investigations. Our training includes live projects and hands-on experience with various security tools. Our team is dedicated to spreading cyber awareness among people so that they can know the value of their privacy. Along with this we also deal with we also deal with trending technologies like AI, ML, ROBOTICS, DATA SCIENCE, BLOCKCHAIN, GAME DEVELOPMENT, ETC. One can sign up for a demo class to get the gist of our institute's potential.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Telephonic Round
- HR Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA