About The company
Qyk, is a company founded by 4 IIT graduates whose aim is to build a mobile solution for hiring a local service provider.
It is a young at heart, rapidly growing and budding organization, which gives you the exposure to multiple product verticals within its system. At QYK, they believe that in order for to reach the goals, they must follow the tenets of transparency and maintain a consistent level of integrity in everything they do. They are passionate about quality and they believe in uncompromising professionalism at all levels
Website address: http://www.qykapp.com/
Profile : Business Development and Operations Associate
Desired experience- 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE /Graduates
Training Period: None
Salary: Rs.2.5 LPA – Rs.3.5 LPA (Depending upon the performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple rounds of Written Test
- Multiple rounds of Face to Face interviews
Tentative Interview Date*: 1st Week Of April
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
The Key responsibility areas of the candidate includes:
- Client Onboarding and relationship management: Building and maintaining relationship with a set of service provider, ensuring maximum fulfillment from them and reducing Turnaround Time (TAT).
- Request Fulfillment:
- Identifying relevant service providers for any request received from a consumer and setting up rules to embed in the product
- Coordinating with relevant service providers to actively quote and engage with the consumer for timely fulfillment and delivery.
- Coordinating with consumer if any additional detail is required to get better quality fulfillment
Track Delivery and Capturing Feedback: Follow-up with consumer and service provider to track actual delivery of the service and capture its feedback in the system for display to future consumers
- Market intelligence gathering:
- Identify and document the latest market trends
- Interview various service providers to understand and collate information on consumer need, services offered, current trends, consumer offers etc
- Perform competitor analysis to understand market in depth and identify new source of business opportunity.
- Tracking of the trade and consumer magazines for new trends, advertisement trends and consumer offers etc
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic about field work
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 3.5 LPA