About The Company
Qyk, is a company founded by 4 IIT graduates whose aim is to build a mobile solution for hiring a local service provider.
It is a young at heart, rapidly growing and budding organization, which gives you the exposure to multiple product verticals within its system. At QYK, we believe that in order for us to reach our goals, we must follow the tenets of transparency and maintain a consistent level of integrity in everything we do. We are passionate about quality and we believe in uncompromising professionalism at all levels.
Salary: Rs. 2.5 LPA to Rs. 3.5 LPA
Probation / Training Period: No
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
As a Business Development and Operations Associate, you would be involved with one or more of the following activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client Onboarding and relationship management: Building and maintaining relationship with a set of service provider, ensuring maximum fulfillment from them and reducing Turnaround Time (TAT).
- Request Fulfillment:
- Identifying relevant service providers for any request received from a consumer and setting up rules to embed in the product
- Coordinating with relevant service providers to actively quote and engage with the consumer for timely fulfillment and delivery.
- Coordinating with consumer if any additional detail is required to get better quality fulfillment
- Track Delivery and Capturing Feedback: Follow-up with consumer and service provider to track actual delivery of the service and capture its feedback in the system for display to future consumers
- Market intelligence gathering: Identify and document the latest market trends
- Interview various service providers to understand and collate information on consumer need, services offered, current trends, consumer offers etc
- Perform competitor analysis to understand market in depth and identify new source of business opportunity.
- Tracking of the trade and consumer magazines for new trends, advertisement
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic about field work
- Multiple Rounds of Face to Face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 3.5 LPA