About The Company:
Starting in 2013 with a team of 4, we realized the need of a full service agency in North India with a focus on breakthrough innovation. It is always about ideas which lent us the name ‘The Ideaz Factory’. The phrase ‘Innovate or die’ defines our impulse to go against the grain. We started delivering exceptional campaigns, emerging technologies, grand movie premieres, event execution, managing elections, media buying and more. Within 2 years, we captured the premium market with innovative ideas and unmatched customer experience. The unique thing, however, is our CSR vertical and the range of intellectual properties we own, to name a few - Smiles Between The Miles, Tricity Premiere League, TIF Motion Pictures, and then StartupJalsa in 2015 - the biggest vacation conference attracting the best of the best. Moving forward, we aim to reinvent the ordinary with unique concepts with the vision to create the next big thing along with a proud team of 35 creative individuals. Go to our blogs to read about what we have been up to so far.
Job Location: Chandigarh
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Com/BBA/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Monitoring the digital advertisement ( Instagram, Whatsapp& Snapchat ),Advertisements by influencers,Instagram influencers )
- Business Development ; Corporate Deals
- Taking Orders on whatsapp& phone calls
- Conveying the order to internal team for operations
- Making report of the orders completed.
- Maintaining the orders database ( 5-10 orders per day )
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent Communication Skills, ability to build strong relationship with clients, Sound knowledge of MS EXCEL for making reports and maintaining database.
- HR Interview
- MD Interview
B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA