About the Company:-
SYNYCS works with you to find the most appropriate and effective path to developing software that delivers exceptional customer experiences, drives revenue growth, and helps to quickly achieve the results you want. We attribute our success – quality and timely deliveries and in turn happy clients to the protocols and standards we have in place.We have set coding, testing and documentation standards which we comply by. We are also open to any new standards and protocols which are followed at our client’s side.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Batch Passout: 2019
Tentative date of joinning: Immediate
Salary: INR 10,000- INR 15,000(For 6 months)
After that upto INR 3 LPA according to their performance.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele.
- The goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Ready to join as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Commission, Fresher
Last date to apply: 18 Feburary 2019
-Face To Face Interview
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA