About the Company:
We are a Web based Application Development and Staffing Company with expertise in building rich internet based products and solutions and delivering the best service out in the market. We build websites, Web apps and business solutions! Have 500+ happy customers and delivered over 1000 projects. We specialize in permanent, contract staffing, placements and executive search.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend = INR 8,000 - 10,000(6 Months)
Salary= Upto INR 2.4 Lpa
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate, MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Will be working as part of Inside-Sales/Business Development team.
- Should be able to make 50 – 60 cold calls per day.
- Work closely with the Sales Team in developing and managing offshore development/support opportunities through the duration of the sales cycle.
- Secure meetings with decision makers at target accounts by executing campaigns using telephone, email marketing, linkedin and other networks.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to develop actionable customer insights that drive marketing and sales strategies for customers.
- Conduct market research activity to gather information on prospects, competitors etc.
- Exceed weekly and quarterly leads quota.
- Follow-ups to generate Leads.
- Willing to excel in Sales & Marketing area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Goal oriented, highly confident, self-motivated, ambitious team player.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- General understanding of Internet related technologies.
- Very good skills in working with Excel.
Last date to apply: 9 February 2019
- Written Test
- Hr Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA