Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
AtDrive is a prominent IT product development and software service firm that provides high end technology solutions to its clients.
They create cutting-edge applications that are simple and robust in nature. They have both consulting team for software services and in-house product development team for their own product development. Their consulting team provided solutions to more than 60 international clients on various domains ranging from finance, insurance, real estate, retail, mining, engineering & scientific research, hotels, export, hospitality, travelling , healthcare and many more to name.
They have a strong team of people from software giants like Microsoft, Adobe and various other reputed MNC’s, and Computer Science graduates from Premiere Indian Universities ensuring quality and timely work.
Job Location: Noida
Training Period: 6 months
- During Training: INR 1.2 LPA
- Post Training: INR 2.4 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Target Batch Pass outs: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech/MBA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Candidate will be involved in various BD Activities such as bidding on various platforms, cold calling, lead generations and networking.
- Generating business leads and opportunities primarily in the domain of Software Development Services.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospect clients.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to Account Manager with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information.
- Achieving and exceeding the sales target on a continuous basis.
- Responsible business development through sales.
Skill Set Required:
- Open to travelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Learning attitude and who can think out of the box
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment and willingness to learn new things. In performing the essential functions of this role, the work environment is fast-paced, silent and team-based.
- Online Test
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to face Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Business Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT