Indian Mesh Pvt. Ltd. is an IT solutions company providing end to end IT services as well as horde of other ancillary products and services. The company offers an array of business solutions such as web development, mobile application development, brand promotion, recruitment services, designing services and video editing services. It is the first company in Chandigarh that has developed a full-fledged one of its kind mobile application, produced a monthly tabloid and runs a successful practical training centre all under one roof. In the small time since its inception, the company has grown by leaps and bounds and has been able to attain considerable fame for being client friendly. The company majorly focuses on giving its customers their money’s worth. From the quality of work to the quantity, everything at Indian Mesh has seen an upward graph.
Salary: INR 1.8 to INR 2.4 LPA
Desired Experience: Minimum 3 years
Tentative Date Of Joining:Immediate
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners\\\' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization\\\'s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skill Set Required:
- Prior Experience in sales and marketing is a must
- Electrical/ Mechanical engineering
- Aggressive and target oriented
- Client management
3 - 5 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA