About the Company:
Beatroot Technologies is an international information technology services company. We believe in turning the client vision into business results through the application of consulting, systems integration and operations management. Our endeavor is to provide the "design, build and operate" elements of a business solution. Beatroot Technologies provides services and solutions ranging from supporting strategy development to technology decisions and implementation. Our focus is on having an in-depth understanding of our client and their business and we humbly pride on a proven track record of delivering solutions in many industry verticals. We offer this with utmost importance to quality and cost efficiency through offshore development, onsite development or by a combination of both.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Training Period: 6 Months
Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: 7000 - 10000 ( In Training )
INR 3.6 LPA ( After Training )
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Building B2B as well as B2C connections so as to build companys customer base.
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
Good Communication Skills, Proactive and Willing to learn.
- Technical Written
- HR Round
Last Date to Apply: 3rd February 2019
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 0 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA