About the Company:
Aspire Proptech is Bangalore's leading new-age end-to-end residential and commercial real estate consultancy and services provider. Our mission is to provide professional, transparent and trustworthy real estate consultancy and services under one umbrella. Our team comprises of senior management having decades of experience in the real estate sector and young executives who add vigor and new-age thinking in everything we do. At Aspire, we believe in nurturing long term relationships. Our experienced team applies the highest standards of quality and integrity throughout all our property services, working continuously to serve our clients and earn their trust.
Profile: Business Associate- Sales
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months’
Salary: Stipend of INR 20,000 - INR 25,000 /month + incentives (Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000 per month.
Salary will be INR 2.64 LPA - INR 5.4 LPA + incentives (Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 50,000 per month.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound & outbound leads.
- Generate new leads through offline marketing activities like events, meetings, product presentations, market surveys, etc.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Pitch the product to the leads for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve monthly targets
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned project
- Create content for emails, social media campaigns, and advertising campaigns
- Always be Customer-centric in approach
- To sum it up in 3 words - Always Be Closing!
- EXCELLENT communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional, result-oriented and dedicated to customer success
- Self-starter, Fast learner, Organized and Highly motivated
- Ability to travel as and when required
- Should have a valid Driver’s License and a Two Wheeler
- Should know English and Hindi/ Kannada. Preference will be given if you know more languages.
Skill Set required:
- Business Development
- Sales and Marketing
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Relationship Management
- Excellent command over English, and Hindi/Kannada
-Working Knowledge of MS Office
-Hard working with a desire to excel
- Telephonic Round
- Sales Skills Test
- Final Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.C.A
0 - 3 Years
2.64 - 5.4 LPA