About The Company:
Chapter Apps Inc is an emerging startup focused on the Mobile Learning space. It is a US company incorporated in Silicon Valley along with an accelerator, called Studio9Plus. Other investors include seasoned professionals based all over the world. Guiding Star Digital Publishers LLP owns a majority of equity in Chapter Apps Inc and is the India based development partner of Chapter Apps Inc.
The organization provides a wide range of elearning solutions in the SAAS, PAAS model for B2B and B2C customers. The goal is to enable better learning outcomes for students and professionals with engaging, interactive content and platforms, by learning on the Go, in small bite sized chunks both on the mobile or the laptop. The organization bridges the gap between the classroom teaching and the content. It also helps the corporates by providing customized elearning solutions and data analytics.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience:0 for MBA .
FOR B.TECH-1 to 3 years
NOTE:FRESHERS-ONLY MBA FRESHERS CAN APPLY ,B.TECH FRESHERS ARE NOT ELLIGIBLE.
B.TECH WITH ATLEAST 1 YEAR OF SIMILAR WORK EXPERIENCE ARE ELLIGIBLE.
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE, MBA
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2017
Salary: INR 3 LPA to 4.2 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Training/Probation Period: None
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for a high energy, entrepreneurial person with excellent communication and project management skills to manage several customer relationships and engagements especially in Mumbai. Also someone who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building,and deployment tasks of our product
-Must have managed demanding customers for an IT product/service
-Should have experience of working with remote location based developers to ensure that customer requirements are well understood
- Should have worked with web and mobile applications
- Must be an early adopter of technology especially on the mobile
- Acumen and experience for Business Development
- Excellent customer skills
- Understand internal needs as well external (customer needs) & help in integration
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully managed and grown customer relationships
- Experience with IT product,application based,technology driven is preferable
- May be able to Define specifications and business analysis requirements
- Have ability to Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Telephonic round
-Face to face round
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 3 Years
3 - 4.2 LPA