Desired experience: Fresher
Probation Period: 6 Months
Bond: Candidate Has to Submit 1 original Document for 6 Months.
Date of interview: 4th November
Interview Process: HR Round followed by Operational Round
- Customer identification.
- Client Acquisition, retention and renewal.
- Client follow-up
- Grievance Handling
- Lead generation
- Reporting on daily, weekly & monthly basis to the concerned TLs via CRM software.
- Manage Client Relationship
- Business development
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Having Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Proficiencies in English / Hindi or any other special language like Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, and Gujarati will be preferred.
- Candidate Must be ready to work in a highly competent and target oriented ambiance.
- Well versed with the basic knowledge of stock market/ commodity/ equity shares/exchanges and international trading.
- Candidate Should be growth oriented and self analyzing.
- Should possess excellent convincing power and presentation skills.
- Highly efficient to work during long business hours.
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidate has a target of Rs 75,000 on monthly basis
- Daily calling time should be of min. 3.5hr & 15 leads need to be generated per day.
- Minimum target will be 50,000 on which basic salary will be given and below 50,000, salary will calculated on propionate basis.
- Candidates has to go through the 7 working days non paid training.
- Probation Period is of 3 months in which no leaves shall be provided.
- Candidates has to submit their original mark sheet for duration of 6 months.
- Offer letter will be at the time of joining.
- Appraisal is based upon the performance of candidate and will be done after successful completion of six months or a year within the organization.
- Times to time Cash incentives / Gifts are introduced by the Company on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis.
- If the company terminates an employee due to performance or behavioral issues then the Company considered it as to be the violating the laws, then the company will not be liable to pay any amount.
- Mobiles phones are strictly prohibited during working hours.
- Formals are compulsory from Monday to Friday and on Saturday casuals will be allowed.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA
Banking & Finance