Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Ways2capital is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified organization, and a leading research house across the globe.
The company provides recommendations for stocks cash & F&O traded in NSE & BSE, commodities including bullions,
metals and agri commodities traded in MCX & NCDEX
- Ideal blend of experience and fresh talent
- Conductive work environment which foster professional development and personal satisfaction
- Open and friendly work culture with transparent communication at all levels
Learning & Development:
- We provide our employees with soft skills and technical trainings.
- e-buddy program : Each new joiner is paired up with an existing employee in the initial months to make his transition into Ways2Capital as smooth as possible.
Fun @ Work:
Ways2Capital believes in making work an enjoyable experience by providing a right balance between Work & Fun.
All the events are celebrated with the objective to promote employee bonding and a sense of belonging and pride in working for the organization.
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months Probation Period with 2 month training
- Rs 7000 for 1st Month
- Rs 8000 for 2nd Month
- From 3rd Month CTC will be 2.8 LPA out of which 12,500/- will be fixed and rest will be variables.
Bond: 1 Year Bond - No Upfront Security Deposit
Tentative date of interview: 16th Dec Onwards
Tentative date of joining: After one month post Job Offer.
- Telephonic/Skype Round
- 3 Face to Face Interviews
- The candidate will interact with prospects/Leads & understanding their requirements.
- The candidate shall analyze the requirements and map it to the available Services of the Organization.
- The candidate shall be responsible for conversion of prospects into company\\\'s client and maintaining their records in CRM.
- The candidate shall also be helping clients in investing decisions, other financial to-dos, to meet their monetary goals and to provide domain knowledge so they can earn well through share trading.
- To focus on trusted Business relationship for maximum repeat business for mutual benefit. and business development by revenue generation.
- The candidates should possess good Communication Skills
- The candidates should possess excellent Analytical Approach
- The candidates should be Flexible and Resourceful, full of Innovativeness, Poise and Confidence
- Job Responsibilities: Business Analyst
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.8 Lacs
- Industry: KPO