About The company
TradingBells was formed with a global vision - to empower stock, commodity and currency traders so that they can trade freely and give the financial markets more depth. Further, to encourage equity investments, we have launched a ZERO brokerage plan for stock equity delivery based investments to build a better economy. For intraday and futures and options trading, our customers just have to pay Rs. 20 per executed order or 0.01% of the turnover (whichever is lower).
TradingBells is powered by Swastika Investmart Ltd., an Indian stock broking giant. The management team is made up of IIT alumni, Chartered Accountants and Stock Market experts. This mixture ensures trustworthy services through a pan India branch network, the best possible trading platforms - all at discounted or free brokerage.
Website address: www.tradingbells.com
Job Profile: Business Analyst
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Com/BBA/B.Sc/B.A/BCA/MBA
Salary: Upto INR 4.34 LPA
Training Period: 3 months
Bond: 1 Year
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
-Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with clients.
-Will be responsible for primarily selling of Trading and Demat A/c
-Responsible for completing end to end KYC account opening formalities for clients
-Responsible for managing client relations post acquisition
-Generating references from existing clients
-Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as required.
- Good communication (spoken and written) & presentation skills, should be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Strong networking & relationship building skills.
- Basic knowledge of Financial Markets/Products is required.
- Should be hard working and willing to spend significant amount of time on phone calls.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Business Analyst
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 4.34 Lacs
- Industry: IT