About the Company:
We are known for our 360-degree support and an efficient QA/Testing team to ensure that the product delivered will be perfect in every aspect.One of the most compelling reasons why you should work with us it’s because of Our Proposal, which is composed by Our Company Principles, Our Agile Expertise, Our Processes and Continues Education we foster in all our engineers.All of those principles are key points that allow us to stand out from the crowd. Working with excellent communication skills and similar culture really makes a difference.We really understand how rapidly the technologies evolve and how fast new technologies are introduced to the industry. One of the most fascinating things of the software industry is that is always improving and reinventing itself in different levels.Since the software industry covers multiple areas it is extremely important to identify the areas that are important for us and look after continuous improvement on them.
Job location: Jaipur,Rajasthan
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Training/Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: During Probation - INR 5,000-8OOO/Month
After Probation - INR 1.8LPA – INR 2.40 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Good Presentation skills
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Expert in preparing proposals, writing flow diagrams, process documentation, requirement analysis.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal),
- Willingness to support in US, Swiss and Australian hours,
- Go-get-it-attitude, Self doer,
- Exposure to international clients and culture
- Technical Paper
- Group Discussion (For Business Analyst Post)
- Face to Face interview
Last date to apply: 22 january 2018
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA