Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Established in 2007, Pericent® Technologies is a preeminent software development company in India and specialized in developing & delivering customized services and solutions that cover the full application development lifecycle. Our credo is to deliver reliable, efficient and cost effective application to our clients based on their unique business needs.
Pericent Technologies is a team of highly skilled and experienced Business Analysts, Software Architects, Programmers, UI/UX Designer, Project Managers and Testers who can work for you in different modes depending on your needs. Armed with immense experience of developing 153 Mobile Application (Android/iOS/Windows Mobile) and around 188 solutions for Java platform, Business Process Management (BPM) & Cloud Computing for our clients around the globe. Our core competence is designing and developing complex yet user friendly solutions for both enterprise as well as start-ups.
Pericent® follow Agile methodology and our project development process is focused on proving quality services as whole company follow a strict quality management standard, that’s why we are a certified ISO 9001:2008 IT service provider.
Job Location: Jaipur
Bond: 1 Year
Desired experience: 0 to 2 Years
For Experienced-INR 1.8 LPA to 4.2 LPA
For Fresher- INR60000 PA to 1.2 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013-2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE , MBA
Probation/ Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in
- Collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverable.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Aptitude Test
- Case Study
- HR Round
- Final Round
Note: Only Female Candidates should apply.
- Job Responsibilities: Business Analyst
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 4.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT