Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
For Fresher Candidates:
- During Probation: A stipend of Rs. 5,000 Per Month
- Post Probation: INR 1.5 LPA to INR 1.8 LPA CTC
For Experienced candidate: INR 2.4 to INR 3 LPA CTC (Can go higher upto 20-30% on existing CTC based on Interview Performance and Candidature)
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Course specialization: 2012/2013 - B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/ MCA (CS/IT)
Academic Criteria: 60% Throughtout
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Bond: 1 Year. Details mentioned below
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- HR Round (Face to Face)
- Technical Round (Face to Face)
- Final round taken by director
The candidate needs to submit a cheque amounting Rs. 10,000 only, for which an acknowledgement receipt would also be provided. Cheque would not be en-cashed by Pericent Software Pvt. Ltd., It would only be kept as a security. The cheque would be returned to the candidate after completion of 10 months in the organisation.
- Collecting, understanding, and transmitting the business requirements for the project
- Online Bidding for Various projects using online bidding portals.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
- Documenting and analyzing the required information and data.
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications.
- Making sure that the recommended solution is commercial yet competitive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Weekly reports to be produced for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Acting as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
Skill Set Required:
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills in English, Verbal & written.
- Confident & Result oriented.
- Candidate should have knowledge of oDesk, Elance and other online bidding portals.
- Customer focus.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: IT