About The Company:
Magictap is a global mobile ad network enabling app developers and mobile publishers earn high revenue from their mobile inventory. Magictap also facilitates ad agencies, ad networks, DSPs and other media buyers to acquire global quality mobile traffic and to leverage the opportunities presented in the rapidly growing Mobile Ads space.
Training Period: 3 months
- During Training: INR 1.80 LPA
- Post Training: INR 2.16 LPA
Post the successful completion of a year the canddiate will be geeting Performance bonus Upto INR 1 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BCA/BBA/MCA/MBA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Selected candidate will get an opportunity to learn the advertising eco system and will be a part of Magictap team to handle publisher accounts / advertisers account. The major roles and responsibilities will include
- Publisher Acquisition
- Campaign Set up and Management
- Continuous Communication with publishers and advertisers
- Work with international client and publishers.
- Media Planning and execution
- Travel anywhere in India or outside India to attend conferences, media summit.
- Monitoring and delivering the campaign to meet the client goals.
- Building insights to improve delivery and optimization. . Working with inventory team/DSP team for specific requirements for the campaigns.
- Overall management of demand vs supply for all managed campaigns.
- Working with technology and product team to resolve/upgrade/troubleshoot product/serving/reporting related issues.
- Managing Operation for Invoicing
- Working with finance team on Monthly billing for all clients -provide campaign related reports, RO, invoice/discount reconciliations and other documents needed.
- Managing client reports and checking for discrepancies between client and Magictap reports and resolving billing issues.
- Ability to create processes and define Standard operating process with minimum guidance Motivated and self-driven
- Able to take ownership and take accountability.
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ready to work in marketing / communications role
- Ability to write well worded and stimulating copy for websites, articles, ppt, email writing and press releases
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube etc.)
- An understanding of advertising ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Effective at coordinating client’s operational requirements
- Passionate about affiliate marketing (because we are too!)
- Reasonable technical knowledge to understand advertising flow. (Training will be imparted)
- Effective personality
- Have Passport
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.16 LPA