About The Company:
- We KJ systems is a 13 years old pure product based US software Company.
- Our health care domain product is well established in US health care industry .
- Growing at the speed of 200% in terms of revenue and employee size.
- We have a corporate office at USA and a development center at our own office premises IT Park, Mangalagiri, Vijayawada, A.P.
- Work from home office facility is available.
- Cab facility is available during regular operations.
Job Location: Vijayawada
Desired Experience: 0-2 years
Course Specialization: Any Graduates/Post Graduates
Target Batch: 2018-2021
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Bond: 18 Months
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Gather the requirement from Client/customer, translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Analyzes specifies and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end-users.
- Identifies and establishes the scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develops and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
Skill Set Required:
- Should have decent communication skills
- Should have good understanding and analytical skills
- Should be ready to work in night shifts
- Should be calm and composed to deal with US customers
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA