Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
100McxTips.com. is a leading ISO 9001:2008 certified, financial services provider with presence in Indian and other global capital markets. With its full-fledged research operations, 100McxTips.com has proven itself as an Investment Advisory Company that produces and delivers high accuracy tips and recommendations to individuals & Corporates for -
*Derivatives Tips - Futures and Options
*Commodity Tips - MCX, NCDEX and COMEX
Job Profile: Business Analyst
Job Location: Jabalpur
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Salary: INR 90000 PA – INR 2.4 LPA
Training/Probation Period: None
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Generate the leads of prospective clients
- Communicate to clients the products & services of company.
- Will generate the business as per target assigned by reporting authority
- Follow-up with clients for updating products and services.
- Assist in development of systems and process of the company.
- Assist in compliance with the competent authorities.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential clients.
- Recording sales and order information in the Software.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
- Attending all assigned leads & team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Skill Set Required:
- Good Communication Skills
- Confident & Excellent at Client handling and servicing
- Perseverant, Patience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills & Numerical skills
- Job Responsibilities: Business Analyst
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT