About the company:
We expertise in bringing business ideas into digital reality in an effective and timely manner. Our specialisation lies in creating web-based applications.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Looking for a talented and creative puzzle solver who is good at visualizing solutions and bridging gaps when it comes to web and mobile applications. If you understand people and have the knack of organizing data and have always wanted to simplify those complex looking portals, this post is for you. You will be involved at the heart of our organization in delivering awesome solutions to our clients.
Skills/Competency we seek:
- Should have a keen eye for design of web and mobile based software systems.
- Should have good communication skills with good command over English.
- Should be able to take requirements from clients, pose relevant queries and propose better solutions than even the client has thought.
- Should be able to point out and fill in the missing elements so as to minimize loopholes in the requirements.
- Should be able to create detailed SRS documents in which all obvious and assumed things get covered so that the requirements are very clear and frozen.
- Should be able to track the progress of the project and give regular updates to the client.
- Should be interested in building excellent solutions in partnership with the client and development team and lead to solutions that are realizations of the client's dreams.
Your job role will include:
- Understanding clients, their requirements and expectations.
- Conducting secondary research on similar solutions available in the market in terms of their features and technology.
- Further clarifying the requirements based on your study and any suggestions you may have.
- Proposing a suitable solution to the client by way of a rough draft, wireframes, or a sample solution.
- Creating service summaries by determining the effort involved in development in collaboration with developers.
- Keeping sight of timelines and managing deliverables.
- Testing and reviewing deliverables.
- Keep interacting with clients alongside expectation management.
- Ensuring project closure within budget and on time.
-Face to face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCM
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3 LPA