About the company
Furnify™ enables you to design own Furniture online according to your budget and helps you mix and match various material choices, color tones and designs from our repository, using our furniture fabricator online studio. Buy only what you need and not what you are forced to buy. Furnify™ envisions the democracy of furnitures, Made by you, For you !
Job Profile: Business Analyst
Job Location: Madurai
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BBA,MBA
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- INR 3 LPA - INR 8 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative Date of Joining- Post completion of final semester examination.
- Work with the business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes
- Is involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems
- Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs
- Gathers, documents, and analyses business needs and requirements
- Solves business problems and, as needed, designs technical solutions
- Documents the functional and, sometimes, technical design of the system
- Interacts with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented
- Help test the system and create system documentation and user manuals
Skill Set Required:
- Understand the context and needs of the business in a structured manner
- Knowledge of agile and lean principles -(Build –Measure –Learn)
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
3 - 8 LPA