About The Company :
Equity Pandit was established in year 2005 and today it is India's leading Equity Research company. Today, EquityPandit has clients in 32 countries, worldwide, who enjoy huge profits in association with Equity Pandit. EquityPandit was among the first few Indian entities to bring equity research based on technical analysis to the Internet inIndia. Equity Pandit is an ISO 9001:2008 internationally certified company. Equity Pandit research team includesfew of the best analysts and mathematicians in India and hence delights its customers by crisp and accurate research.
Job Location: Indore,Surat
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any
Target Batch Passout: 2018
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 2.64LPA to INR 3LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Taking initiatives and prioritizing tasks effectively to deliver business results
- Identifying sales opportunities through extensive market research
- Effectively engaging with the clients and generating the set targeted revenue
- Ensuring high customer retention through customer service and relationship
-Hands on MS office and MS Excel.
-Confident communication, interpersonal skills with excellent English.
-Quick learner and ability to multitask.
-Knowledge of International market preferred.
-Experience in working on Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM).
-Effective Team Player Desired Skills.
-Proven working experience as a financial adviser, planner or relevant experience preferred.
-Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
-Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems.
- Face To Face Round
Last Date to Apply: 20 January 2018
0 - 0 Years
2.64 - 3 LPA