About the Company:-
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 10,000- INR 15,000(in training period)
Upto 3.6 LPA ( After Training Period)
Course Specialization: BBA / BBM / B.Com / MBA / Btech
Bond: 2 Years
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the Client's business requirements and business process flows and then translate them into comprehensive, accurate and quality software requirements.
- Prepare accurate and detailed Requirements documents, User interface guides, and functional Specification documents.
- Communicate effectively with Business Clients and IT staff on functional requirements like Business Rules, Screen layouts, data mapping analysis, system interfaces and GUI designs etc.
- Coordinate with the Business and IT teams who are involved in the Testing process and are responsible for validating test results and or follow up on any outstanding testing issues.Document and manage any Change Requests related to the working Project.
What we offer you?
- We offer you a career driven by challenging and growth opportunities.You will have an opportunity to interact with global clients.We ensure that you have the platform and the provision to excel in what you do.
What we expect from you?
- To come up with solutions to challenges; that potentially improve the business value of our solutions.Dedicated geeks with the can do attitude
Last date to apply: 31 January 2019
- Written Test
- HR Round
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM
0 - 0 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA