Founded in 2003, eDreamz specializes in collaborative solutions for web development. eDreamz is a leading web development company based in India with a team of highly professional experts with innovative vision and a standard of excellence. Their reach caters to the needs of the customers in an ever expanding web world. Their innovative approach to technology often delivers a product to their customers which exceed their expectations. It is our goal to assess our client's needs, evaluate every option, and then produce sound web development solutions from a wide spectrum of technology.
At eDreamz, they believe that the essentials to any business relationship are effective communication. Only through proper communication can they properly assess the individual needs of their clients. Their approach to customer satisfaction is to develop the brand of their client company through market orientation, dynamic web production, and an enthusiastic team effort. While their finished product is very attractive, it must be built on a foundation of assurance planning, quality control, market testing, nurtured by hard work and dedication.
Specialties: Web Development, Application Development, Ecommerce, Software Development.
Training Period: 6 months training (for fresher)
Salary: 7k-10k (during training); 2 LPA or more depending upon candidate performance during training.
Tentative Date of Interview: 7th April 2015
“Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Conducting and writing research pertaining to local and regional markets, from data-?gathering to analysis and forecasting Managing the operations of research processes
- Candidate should be coordinating with other analysts where relevant, and maintaining the knowledge databases.
- Candidate should be leading the research and business growth of assigned research area/ vertical.
- Candidate should be delivering analysis or market insights to clients.
- Candidate need to develop a good understanding of emerging products and technologies and their impact on the market.
Preferred Candidate Profile:
- Good research skills, including data process, forecast and modeling
- experienced in applying professional consulting and Research models.
Conducting and writing research pertaining to local and regional markets, from data-Â?gathering to analysis and forecasting Managing the operations of research processes
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 1 Years
1 - 2.1 LPA